Friday, March 25, 2011

From Birth to Diagnosis: Video

Last year I had made a video for the school and Case's website which explained the symptoms, tests, and procedures he'd had in his first several years of life. However, this time I wanted to chronicle my memories of Case's first two years as I was experiencing them at the time - joyous, fun, crazy, stressful, but full of life. Life without the weight that MPS eventually brought. Here is my effort with several caveats:


1) It's pretty long, more for me than anyone. I cut a lot, but didn't have the heart to cut more in the end. Obviously, I'm not a brutal editor. No blame on you if you can't make it to the end, but he really does just get cuter. Really.
2) I apologize for the grainy live video interspersed among the photos. Yes, I was still in the era of a digital camera that happened to take video when you were desperate.


Case: Birth to Diagnosis from SavingCase on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment